Military spouses have unique challenges when looking for careers that work with their lifestyle. Informational interviews are a great way for milspouses to set themselves apart, learn more about potential employers, and gain job search experience.
Key topics discussed in this episode:
- [01:34] What is an informational interview?
- [03:10] How to prepare for an informational interview
- [04:03] Questions to ask during an informational interview
- [05:25] Steps for nailing your informational interview
- [07:05] Resume tips
- [09:20] Pro tips for an interview
- [15:10] Networking tips
- [18:00] Social media profiles and job searching
MilHousing Network connects military families with pre-screened military real estate experts all over the country. Founded by military spouse realtors, we built this company to be a high quality resource to better help our military PCS. Every home sold within our network helps provide jobs for military spouses. We’re dedicated to our mission of serving military families and to providing career opportunities for our fellow military spouses. To join our movement and connect with one of our realtors, click here.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]