This week, Lindsey sits down with Dr. Bonnie May, a chiropractor in Colorado Springs, CO who focuses on physical and mental health of military members and their families.
PCS can be a stressful season for military spouses and their families. Dr. May shares her passion behind working with the military and ensuring that military children stay healthy, even during stressful times.
Key topics discussed in this episode:
- [01:25] Dr. May’s inspiration to become a chiropractor
- [03:00] Success story’s Dr. May has seen
- [04:40] Breaking myths around chiropractic
- [06:30] Dr. May’s books
- [08:30] How military families can access chiropractic care
- [10:15] Common issues Dr. May helps solve in the military community
- [11:30] Having a healthy PCS
- [14:30] Getting connected to Dr. May
MilHousing Network connects military families with pre-screened military real estate experts all over the country. Founded by military spouse realtors, we built this company to be a high quality resource to better help our military PCS. Every home sold within our network helps provide jobs for military spouses. We’re dedicated to our mission of serving military families and to providing career opportunities for our fellow military spouses. To join our movement and connect with one of our realtors, click here.