This week, Lindsey sits down with Lissa Navarro, fellow military spouse, MHN preferred real estate agent, and two-time JBSA Lackland Navy Spouse of the Year for our first episode in our What I Wish I Knew Before I PCS’ed series, featuring San Antonio, TX! A San Antonio native, Lissa shares all the tips and tricks you’ll want to know when you get orders!
Key topics discussed in this episode:
- [01:40] Lissa’s military life
- [03:00] Lissa’s favorite thing about San Antonio
- [04:00] What surprised Lissa most about moving back to SA
- [07:12] Must-do activities around San Antonio for little ones and adults
- [14:10] Traffic around SA
- [18:00] Hidden food gems
- [21:00] How to connect with Lissa
MilHousing Network connects military families with pre-screened military real estate experts all over the country. Founded by military spouse realtors, we built this company to be a high quality resource to better help our military PCS. Every home sold within our network helps provide jobs for military spouses. We’re dedicated to our mission of serving military families and to providing career opportunities for our fellow military spouses. To join our movement and connect with one of our realtors, click here.