A local real estate agent gives insight into the Colorado Springs housing market for military families
With so many military installations in the area, many military families are moving to Colorado Springs each year. Tulio is a MilHousing Network agent who has worked in Colorado Springs for over 20 years and has helped plenty of military families navigate the market and get into homes in the area.
He’s joining us on MilHousing Nation to talk about the market in Colorado Springs, what it’s like to work with military families in the area, and advice for those families looking to buy.
Because the Colorado Springs housing market has changed massively over the past few decades, it can be a fast and overwhelming market for buyers, especially first-time buyers. With help from realtors like Tulio, and other MilHousing Network realtors, military families can navigate the housing market and have a great experience in their new homes in Colorado Springs.
Key topics discussed in this episode:
- [01:12] How Tulio got connected with MilHousing Network and what he feels connected to in the military community in Colorado Springs
- [02:42] How the Colorado Springs real estate market has changed
- [04:12] Tulio’s favorite part of working with military families
- [08:09] Top 3 things that shock military families when moving to Colorado Springs
- [12:50] How technology is reshaping the real estate industry (especially for military families)
- [17:38] Why real estate is a great career for military spouses
MilHousing Network connects military families with pre-screened military real estate experts all over the country. Founded by military spouse realtors, we built this company to be a high quality resource to better help our military PCS. Every home sold within our network helps provide jobs for military spouses. We’re dedicated to our mission of serving military families and to providing career opportunities for our fellow military spouses. To join our movement and connect with one of our realtors, click here.